We strive to provide our guests with an exceptionally clean, safe, and eco-friendly experience at our resorts. The following KK Jungle View Resorts Policy/House Rules have been established based on industry standards, management and operational procedures, and our personal experience of owning and operating the KK Jungle View Resorts since 1992. These KK Jungle View Resorts Policy/House Rules are considered a part of our reservation agreement with you. As our hotel guests booked directly or through our Vendors, Online Agents/Portals and Tour Operators to all/any KK Jungle View Resorts; by reading OR/AND signing our registration cards, you are agreeing to abide by all of our Hotel Policy/House Rules, terms and conditions, and procedures. These KK Jungle View Resorts Reservation Policy/House Rules are presented here to help promote our guests’ safety and enjoyment and to ensure that each guest is aware of the understandings between the KK Jungle View Resorts and the guest.
1) Rooms can only be blocked by written communication, whereas confirmation is subject to receipt of deposit and full payment, within the agreed time/day limitations as agreed by our Sales Dept. Its sole discretion of the management to release the blockings without prior notice, in event of non- receipt of advance deposit/full payment within the time period agreed.
2) In case of group bookings, payment policy is 50% advance payment at the time of confirmation. Balance 50% will be paid 14 days before arrival at our resorts. All bookings are to be fully paid before or at the time of check- in unless pre-arranged and approved. Hotel/Resort's management has sole discretion to change/amend/alter rates & inclusions without notice, during long weekends/festive periods/New Year/Christmas and School Holiday periods.
3) Same day/last-minute bookings can be confirmed when directly booked on our website using your smartphones/tablets. We can confirm through Whatsapp messages also.
4) For payment by Credit Card, direct transfers, swift transfers, etc. the stipulated invoice numbers should be reflected on our bank statement. Any bank charges are to be paid by the client. No refunds will be made due to lost days as a result of traveling conditions whether it is unfavorable weather conditions, terrain conditions or negligence as well as vehicle repairs. Clients are advised to take up insurance coverage to protect against uncertainties.
5) Check-ins for any “online booking” done by clients on different “domestic or international portals”, for any of our resorts is subject to receipt of prior information from the “portal” and receipt of payments of the booking from the “online portals” before check-in. Please always insist on confirmation from our resorts along with the portal’s vouchers. In case of any technical issues, where the resort has not confirmed the room but the portal confirms it, it is entirely the responsibility of the portal to arrange alternate accommodation for you in case our resorts are fully booked. Please reconfirm your bookings with our office immediately after booking with other online portals. We recommend booking directly on our website/booking engine for secure and fast bookings which offer attractive discounts and packages.
6) In the unlikely event of an over-booked situation or on non-availability of rooms for whatsoever reasons, we have the right to offer an alternate/similar/at par accommodation. Our resorts cannot be held responsible for any miss happenings/damage/injury/loss of life to our guests during any outdoor adventure, safari, activity, etc. in the periods during the stay including before and after check-in/check-outs at our resorts.
7) Arrival timings and guests’ contact numbers are to be communicated to our Sales office at least one day prior to check in to ensure that all arrangement s are in order. It is mandatory to carry a Photo Identity card (Aadhaar card/PAN card/ Passports) which must be presented at the time of check in at all our resorts. As per the directives received from the local administrative authorities, this applies to all individual travelers, group travelers & corporate travelers. Rights of admission are reserved. Our resorts have the authority to refuse accommodation to any guests in event of their misbehavior, intoxicated state, scanty baggage or without proper photo identification.
8) Check-in time is 1300 hours & check- out time is 1000 hours, unless specified. Late check-out beyond 1000 hours will be charged at 50% of the applicable per night rate. Further delayed beyond 1500 hrs, will be charged full day. Please do check our child policy at the time of your booking. One Child below 6 years can stay complimentary sharing room with parents without extra bed. However the safari & other activities will not be complimentary.
9) The package for “2 nights & 3 days” is a fixed period, which starts at 1300 hours (1 pm) on Day 1 and ends at 1000 hours (10 am) on Day 3. This arrangement is fixed and cannot be altered.
10) WIFI/Internet services are available at all our resorts. Please ask the reception to assist you on the charges and details.
11) All our resorts have only a few designated non-smoking rooms. Please mention your preference at the time of booking. Smoking is allowed in our garden and open areas. It is prohibited in all public enclosed areas such as restaurant, public toilets etc.
12) Any Inoculations or prophylactics or necessary medication that is required is the sole responsibility of the client. Please consult your doctor prior to travel. “Doctor on call” is an outsourced paid service. All our resorts are located at some distance from towns. The resort shall bear no responsibility due to time lapse in reaching/getting medical help in the event of an emergency.
13) Currently, the National Parks strictly do not permit any kind of loud music allowed to be played in open areas of all resorts. Folk dance/tribal dances can be performed with the permission of the local authorities. Please ensure the volume of your televisions/sound bars/blue-tooth speakers are turned on at permitted noise levels and should not disturb our other guests. To preserve the tranquility of the forests, rooms at KK Jungle View Bandhavgarh, KK Jungle View Kanha, KK Jungle View Kaziranga and KK Jungle View Kutch are without televisions. A television is available at the Recreation Room.
14) Drivers’ meals & stay are not available at KK Jungle View Resorts Corbett due to the abundance of drivers’ accommodation in nearby towns. At all our other resorts, food/accommodation may be available for drivers on chargeable basis. Drivers are strictly not permitted to enter any guest rooms and other areas in the resorts without permission of the Resort Manager. Accompanying Maid/Baby Sitter/Servant can stay in the guest room on chargeable basis. For security reasons, our Resorts do not provide separate accommodation for the Maid/Baby sitter/Servant.
15) Any damages to our room electrical fittings, sanitary ware, fixtures, appliances, furniture, linens and breakages of cutlery and other utensils and damage of any kind, in the resort premises will be billed to the guest (s) or group in charge, upon checking out at our Resorts.
16) Park Safaris can be booked online only with advance payment made. If the online booking is not available, then the resorts can only help to provide safaris as per current availability. If safaris are not available in the premium zones of the tiger reserves, the buffer zones will be offered. The availability of designated Zones can only be confirmed as per current park status. The Resort cannot be held responsible in event of any cancellation of permits/entry/strike/hike in price/change of park zone or any other reasons by the park authority. National Parks in MP are closed on Wednesdays afternoons. Safari booking status can be checked online. For Safari bookings, names/ID proof/mobile numbers are required a minimum 30 days in advance. The Safari rates mentioned are as per current park applicable rates. Any hike in the same will be borne by the client.
17) For any TDS deducted in group bookings by the agent or corporate, a certificate has to be issued before the tax closing session of the year.
18) The taxes/GST is as per current Government applicable taxes. Any hike in taxes by the government will be payable by the client. For bookings from agencies/channel partners, it is mandatory to announce your GST number at the time of booking, to receive the correct inputs/outputs on your taxes.
19) Payment Terms - For Marriage & other group bookings:-
20) Governing Law: Substantive laws of the Republic of India. All matters are subject to “Mumbai High Court” Jurisdiction only.
21) It is unlikely that we will change or cancel your booking once it is confirmed. If we do make changes then we will inform you as soon as we reasonably can. We reserve the right to make changes that are not significant BUT to correct errors in your booking details at any time without being a liability to you.
22) Sometimes an unintentional mistake of publishing inaccurate information on the site may occur (e.g. the price, description or availability). In such rare instance we reserve the right to modify/cancel your booking at any time up to the point of travel, even if you have received confirmation from us, and you will receive a full refund of advance already paid. No further compensation will be payable in such an event.
23) Limitation of Liability: We do not accept liability where any form of loss or damage whether by reason of death, injury, illness or otherwise. Any such loss caused by unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised or where any loss or damage is due to an event which we could not have either foreseen or forestalled. KK Jungle View Resorts does not accept any liability for any failure by our hotel to comply with these conditions where such failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
24) Your Responsibility:
1. Legitimate reservations:
You agree that you will make only legitimate reservations in good faith for use by you and your invited guests only, and not for other purposes, including without limitation, reselling, impermissibly assigning or posting on third party web sites or making speculative, false or fraudulent reservations, or any reservation in anticipation of demand.
For your own protection, you and all members of your party must have suitable insurance (including insurance to cover the costs of cancellation of your holiday and the costs of assisting you in the unfortunate event that you or your party is involved in an accident for part or the full period of your holiday.
3. Passport and Identity proof:
As per government regulations, we CAN’T check in any foreign guests without a valid passport and valid travel visa. All Indian guests MUST present one of the following: Passport copy, valid driving license, Voter ID card or Aadhar Card. PAN Card is not acceptable as proof of ID as per new (2015) government rules.
25) RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE: KK Jungle View Resorts is privately owned and operated and we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for whatever reason(s) that does not violate Federal or State laws. The KK Jungle View Resorts has a zero tolerance policy in which we will refuse to admit or refuse service or accommodation in our hotel or may remove a person, without refund, who refuses to abide by the reasonable standards and policies established by State laws and by the owners for the operation and management of the hotel. KK Jungle View Resorts will also refuse service or evict a guest for refusal or failure to pay for accommodations; under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or any other intoxicating substance and acts in a disorderly fashion as to disturb the peace of other guests or is not in compliance with state liquor laws; acts in a disorderly fashion as to disturb the peace of other guests; is unable to properly supervise their children at all times, seeks to use the Resorts for an unlawful purpose; seeks to bring into the hotel: an unlawfully possessed firearm; or something, including an explosive or hazardous or toxic substance, that is unlawful to possess and that may be dangerous to other persons; destroys, damages, defaces, or threatens harm to Resort property or guests; causes or permits persons to exceed the maximum allowable occupancy of room, refuses to abide by the reasonable standards or policies established by KK Jungle View Resorts for the operation and management of our hotels.
26) FIREARMS AND WEAPONS:- The safety and security of our guests and staff is extremely important to us. Our Firearms and Weapons Policy is designed for the protection of our guests, vendors, staff, and owners, and pertains to the presence of firearms and weapons on hotel premises. KK Jungle View Resorts recognize that guests and vendors may legally possess firearms or weapons for a variety of legitimate purposes. This policy has been developed to create a safe environment by providing appropriate guidance over the custody of firearms and weapons on our premises. KK Jungle View Resorts is a collection of private property. Guests, who are lawfully permitted to possess a firearm or weapon, may bring such onto our hotel premises for storage purposes only, with the understanding that they are personally responsible for following:
27) Cancellation Terms – All full payments have to be received before any cancellations/refunds can be entertained.
28) FORCE MAJEURE:- KK Jungle View Resorts cannot accept responsibility OR pay any Refund/Compensation where the performance or prompt performance of the reservation contract is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”. Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the destruction or damage of your accommodation (which cannot reasonably be remedied to a satisfactory standard before the start of your stay) through fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control. In particular, the guests/Agents alone shall pay the additional expenses that might be incurred for any change in Resort stay of duration, following the event of force majeure.
29) Disclaimer: The inclusion of any links on our website does not imply a recommendation or endorsement of any sort. We take no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporary unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. We shall not be responsible for the loss or damage of guests’ belongings while staying at our resort. These include personal belongings, luggage, cars, etc. Guests are advised to take full responsibility of their valuables. The resort Management will not be liable for any loss, damage or misdemeanor caused. I/We ( All Guests & Agents/Vendors) hereby state that I/We have fully read all the terms and conditions stated herein, understood the same and accept the same as binding on me when I make my room booking.
30) IN CASE OF CHANGES OR MODIFICATION TO THE HOTEL POLICY/HOUSE RULES: KK Jungle View Resorts reserves the right to amend, modify, change, cancel, vary or add to these Resort Policies/House Rules or the arrangements and content featured on our Resort website at any time without prior notice. Please check our website regularly for updates to Resort Policy/House Rules. Any modification to these Resort Policies / House Rules that occurs before your departure is considered a part of your reservations agreement with us. A copy of these Resort Policies / House Rules are located on our website, and available from Front Desk staff upon request.